Producer Mobile f2p Games, England - Ref 770
An experienced mobile producer is needed to make this hit mobile game run on time and on budget!
Great working environment, established & creative team!
What you'll be doing:
* Full lifecycle project management, developing processes, and determining the programme
* Budget responsibility
* Delivering milestones on time
* Ensure quality if the product is up to and exceeds our fine tradition of high standards
* Appraisal and reporting duties
* Proven project management experience
* Excellent written and verbal communications
* 3 mobile released titles in a Producer role including understanding working with external and third party teams
* CertifiedPM methods e.g. Scrum
* Working with multidisciplinary teams including artists and programmers
We offer a competitive salary, a great working environment!
Send your cv to email@example.com quoting reference 770.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.