Economy Designer Mobile Games F2P Studio Germany Ref 2012
We are working with a leading cross-platform developer and publisher of F2P multiplayer games. We seek an experienced Game Economy / Monetisation Designer to join our client's dynamic and successful team in a Key role. As Game Economy Designer you will help design and enhance the player experience, encouraging players to invest in the game. Creating fun, engaging and outstanding player experiences is paramount.
Your tasks include:
· Design and map out the game progression from systems and monetisation’s perspective
· Maximise monetisation and user retention
· Take responsibility for the quality of the game systems
· Working closely with game designers
· Recommend rewards and game features
· Design Docs
· Use statistics to analyse player behaviour, user retention... to make recommendations in-game
Who are you?
· 3+ years of professional experience in games design, balancing and monetisation strategies for F2P Games
· Experience with F2P game system design,balancing, pacing, monetisation and economy design...
· University degree in economics, mathematics or similar
· Able to formulate ratios and indexes specific to each game
· Detailed knowledge of Social game industry, free to play and mobile platforms
· Good communicator and great organisational skills
· Fluent English, knowledge of German is an advantage
Flexible working hours, engaging tasks, personal development with a friendly international team.
Please email me your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2012.