QA Tester - Gaming - Baltic States Ref 2129
This is a well-established gaming studio with a European office in Estonia with a series of hit casino game titles. They are looking for a QA test analyst for exciting upcoming projects, are you looking to advance your career in the gaming industry?
In this role you will;
- Plan, test and identify issues within games for a variety of projects and different platforms
- Communicate and keep the team informed with detailed reports, issues and tests in the bug tracking system
- Organise and coordinate testing sessions
- 3+ years + experience working in a testing environment
- Experience and ability to work effectively in detailed testing
- Gambling industry experience
- Able to keep track of bugs and the varied processes involved
- Experience and ability to work effectively in a team with changing priorities
- Integration and End to End testing across platforms
- Make test plans, run regression tests for front end and manual testing for front and back end
- Bug tracking and identifying gaps in test coverage
- Knowledge of specific terminology based in testing and database experience
- Any knowledge of testing practices in automatization or additional language skills
- JIRA, GitHub, TestRail
- Test automation with BDD tools
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative work environment
What will you do?
Please send your CV as a word document referencing to firstname.lastname@example.org quotingn reference 2129 to apply!
We are an equal opportunities recruitment agency, value diversity and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.