Technical Artist PC/Console Games UK – REF 2941
Our client is a leading gaming company located in the United Kingdom. They are looking for a passionate Technical Artist to join their supportive team working on-site or fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Support the art team with skilled development of key art pipelines and processes.
- Deliver technical assistance to artists and resolve difficulties with texturing, shaders, lighting, and rendering.
- Use latest technology to improve art processing and the overall game experience.
- Collaborate closely with other departments such as programming to share ideas.
- Build tools to aid asset efficiency and ensure assets meet technical standards.
Who you are:
- Previous experience using Python.
- Proficient knowledge of tools such as Maya, Unreal, Houdini, Zbrush and more.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Commitment to enhance the standard of projects and pipelines.
- You have a keen passion for art development and have a portfolio showcasing your skills.
- 23+ day holiday and bank holidays, hybrid working option, company events, healthcare plan mental health support and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2941.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.