Remote Lead Technical Artist PC/Console Games UK – REF 2940
Our client is a successful gaming company located in the United Kingdom. They are looking for a skilled Lead Technical Artist to join their supportive team working on-site or fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Responsible for monitoring projects art pipelines throughout its lifecycle.
- Work closely with other artists and provide suggestions on how to enhance the overall playing experience.
- Mentoring junior team members by sharing technical knowledge and expertise for their growth.
- Maintain high standards for all art development, ensuring quality and consistency.
- Verify that the art assets coincide with the technical and gameplay demands.
- As a confident leader provide clear direction and feedback to your team.
Who you are:
- You have previous experience in a Lead Technical Artist role.
- You are able to showcase a skilled art portfolio highlighting your previous work.
- Excellent understanding of current game development concepts and an ambition to stay up to date with technology and incorporate new game art approaches.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Possess excellent leadership abilities and are able to take initiative on your own
- 25+ days holiday, flexible working hours, annual bonus, pension scheme, company events and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2940.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.