Senior Technical Animator AAA Berlin – REF 2689
Our client is a AAA action based F2P game studio looking for a Senior Technical Animator to join their team. As part of your role, you will be responsible for rigging characters, develop tools for character animation and streamline processes.
What you will be doing:
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to establish, refine and optimize animation pipelines and procedures
- Develop tools and frameworks for character animation
- Take part in review cycles, providing and improving on feedback from other team members
- Work with animators to resolve technical issues blocking the workflow
- Be involved in planning project goals and provide solutions for problems in planning
- Mentor and help junior members of the Art team
Who you are:
- 5+ years of experience in a gaming production role
- Expert knowledge of Maya (preferred), Motionbuilder or similar 3D packages
- Great understanding of tools, pipelines, and development process’s
- Strong creative and technical problem-solving skills
- Good Experience with Unreal engine or similar game engines
- Ability to create character/creature rigs to a high standard
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with a great work-life balance
- Relocation package offered
- Friendly and supportive work environment
- Studio located in one of the most vibrant cities in the world
- Professional growth and trainings offered
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2689.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, and we are GDPR compliant.