Lighting Artist Games Germany – REF 2055
We are working with a leading game studio based in Southern Germany looking for a talented Lighting Artist to join their exciting team.
What you will be doing:
- Report and work directly under the Executive Art Director on defining lighting styles and moods
- Work closely with the art team to improve processes and workflows
- Set up main lighting and moods of the studio’s levels/worlds
- Help drive narrative story telling through effective use of colour, light and mood
- Set up lighting for cutscenes and cinematics ‘
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience as a lighting artist or similar role
- At least 1 title shipped from start to finish in a Lighting Artist position
- Strong understanding of lighting theory
- Good understanding of lighting pipelines and cutting-edge art techniques
- Excellent communication skills
- Able to work on various art styles from Realistic to Stylized
- Passion for videogames
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Relocation support provided
- Good additional benefits e.g., language classes and fitness studio
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2055.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.