VFX Artist Games Studio Southern Germany – REF 2316
We are working with a well-established established games studio based in the South of Germany. They are now looking for an experienced VFX Artist to join their team and create amazing effects for the upcoming projects.
What will you do?
- Reports to the Lead VFX Artist
- Work with the Art Director, ensuring delivery of highest quality effects
- Make necessary improvements and customisation of existing effects toolset
- Work will be done using Unreal4, their in-house toolset and a collection of licensed tools (Max, Photoshop, effects plugins like fumefx, Afterburn and similar
- Work on further improvements and customization of existing effects toolset
- Research and development for effective pipelines
Who are you?
- A min of 2 years as a VFX artist in the games industry
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your broad VFX skills
- In-game effects creation
- 3D asset creation – 3DS Max, Photoshop, Mudbox/Zbrush skills
- Unreal 5 experience
Added bonus if you have the following:
- Basic programming skills
- A passion for VFX and keen to learn new skills – meatball, fluid simulation, morphing effects
- CG artistic skills – hand drawing, camera work, animation
- Experience with shaders
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Excellent additional benefits including health insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Relocation support provided
- Additional perks offered e.g., language classes, fitness studio etc
To apply please forward your updated CV to email@example.com along with your latest URL portfolio/ showreel quoting reference 2316.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.