Remote Lighting Artist PC/Console Games Southeast England – REF 2914
Our client is a well-established PC/Console games studio based in the Southeast of England, who are now looking for a talented Lighting Artist to join their team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered fully remote or on-site alongside an excellent relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Enhance environments and locations through lighting
- Work with Engineers and Technical Artists to create lighting specific tools and features
- Collaborate with other team members to troubleshoot and resolve lighting issues
- Undertake performance profiling and optimisation for the UE4 and UE5 engine
- Create lighting visual effects including fire, heat effects and post effects
- Stay up to date with the latest lighting industry trends and techniques
Who you are:
- 1-2+ years of lighting experience on PC or console hardware
- Good working knowledge of 2D packages such as Photoshop/Substance/Quixel
- Unreal Engine knowledge
- Experience with physically based rendering tools
- Knowledge of 3D packages such as 3DS Max or Maya
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Fully remote working offered
- Visa sponsorship offered if open to relocate
- Great benefits package and many other amazing external benefits
- Friendly and supportive work environment
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2914.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.