Senior Animator PC/Console Games Southeast England REF 2913
Our client is seeking an experienced Senior Animator with strong technical skills to join their growing studio in Southeast England. They are offering the opportunity to have a significant impact on the future of gaming whilst at a company that values your work-life balance. This role is offered fully remotely or onsite along with an excellent relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Create animations based on the vision of the Production/Design team and art leads.
- Demonstrate character rigging and skinning expertise
- Prototype animation systems using state machines and blend spaces for animation and gameplay
- Use animation principles to create quality character and vehicle animations, enhancing them for technical requirements
- Collaborate with designers, programmers, and other departments to implement high-quality gameplay
- Create and advance pipelines for seamlessly transferring animations from 3D software tools to UE4 engine technologies
- Be capable in setting, managing tasks and deadlines
- Input creative solutions to gameplay problems
Who you are:
- Experience working as an Animator on PC/Console games
- Knowledgeable in Rigging and Animation transfer pipelines
- Beneficial to know Advanced Skeleton
- Very proficient traditional animation skills and can showcase this knowledge
- Adeptness in Maya software
- Desirable to have knowledge and practical use of UE4, UE5, UE4 Blueprints, State machines, and Blendspaces
- A resourceful, self-motivated, and organised individual with a friendly open nature that has the capabilities to build high functioning teams
- Fully remote working is offered
- Excellent relocation package offered
- Up to 4 weeks of travel per year without using leave
- Adds 6 days to your annual leave allowance
- Health cash plan, eyecare, and access to 24/7 digital GP service
- Work with a company that prioritises your well-being providing mental health and physical health support with access to mental health first aiders and gym facilities
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2913.
Big Planet is an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.