Senior Character Concept Artist PC/Console Germany Remote REF 2863
Our client is a successful video game development studio located in Frankfurt, Germany. They are looking for a talented Senior Character Concept Artist to join their passionate team. This role is offered remote if based in Germany.
What you will be doing:
· Developing captivating character concepts that truly capture the essence of the project's visual aesthetic.
· Collaborating with other artist to create art briefs, style documentation, and visual guidelines.
· Taking on a mentoring position and advising junior artists.
· Creating a healthy work environment through a positive and constructive feedback culture.
· Be eager to delve deeply into design in all of its forms, bringing life to the characters you create.
Who you are:
· 5+ years of experience as Concept Artist with a focus on character art and previously shipped 1-2 AAA/AA titles.
· Good knowledge of Zbrush or other 3D sculpting tools.
· Highly proficient using Photoshop or other 2D drawing software.
· You have excellent 2D drawing skills including colour theory, lighting, anatomy, form and composition.
· Able to showcase completed concepts such as sketches and designs through a skilled portfolio.
· 28+ days holiday, free language courses, free mental health platform, opportunities for career development, remote working in Germany +30 days remote abroad and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number2863.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.