Technical Artist PC/Console Games London England REF 2148
Our client is a popular games development studio located in London, England. They are looking for a talented Technical Artist experienced with C# to join their team working on-site.
What you will be doing:
· Monitor the technical processes for all art areas, from the initial specifications to final in-game implementation.
· Assist the Art, Engineering, and Design teams by providing technical support to resolve any difficulties.
· Be prepared to take on responsibilities outside of your area of expertise in accordance with the requirements of the studio.
· Be proactive in finding ways to implement new technologies and techniques to improve the game.
· Develop straightforward documentation of toolsets and workflows that the team can rely on.
Who you are:
· 5+ years in the games industry and experienced with C#, HLSL shader creation and Unity3D.
· Have had experience working on a mobile title that has been published, as a technical artist.
· Highly proficient in areas such as rendering, lighting and texturing.
· Great understanding on mobile platform rendering technology.
· You will be able to solve complex problems with technical solutions.
· Competitive salary, life insurance, pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, private medical care, onsite chef, fitness classes and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference number 2148.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.