Remote Technical Animator PC/Console Paris – REF 2857
We are working with an exciting PC/Console video games studio who are looking for a talented Technical Animator to join their team and work on their latest project. This role is offered fully remote if based in the EU.
What you will be doing:
- Create advanced character rigs and deformation solutions
- Create tools to improve/support animation and character pipelines
- Help ensure that art and animation quality remain uncompromised by limitation of technical processes
- Oversee and help with the skinning process
- Communicate and work effectively across multi-disciplinary teams
- Perform rig fixes and troubleshooting during production
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a Technical Animator role
- At least 1 PC/Console title shipped in a Technical Animator role or similar
- Great experience and proficiency with Unreal Engine animation tools
- Strong mocap and keyframe skills
- Excellent Maya and Motion Builder knowledge and experience
- Great communication skills
- Great competitive salary
- Remote working offered
- No crunch
- Great work life balance
- Amazing and supportive work environment
- Fantastic benefit schemes
If interested, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2857.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.