Remote Vehicle Artist Award-Winning Developer SE England - Ref 2357
Our client is growing fast, developing games across multiple platforms using cutting edge technology. They are looking to employ a talented Vehicle Artist to join their team of industry veterans and work on their latest projects. This role is offered fully remote as long as you can work within UK hours.
What you will be doing:
- Work with the Lead Artist/Content Manager to create realistic task estimates and timescales
- Create high-quality models in 3D Studio max
- Work closely with the animation team to ensure that vehicles move realistically and fluidly
- Create textures using Adobe Photoshop
- Develop environment assets and real-world manufactured items
Who you are:
- At least 1 to 3 years of experience in the games industry
- Excellent 3D modelling and texture creation skills and experience
- PC or next-gen console games experience
- Unreal Engine 4 experience
- Great 3DS Max, Photoshop, Substance Painter, and Substance Designer skills
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Great work life balance
- Excellent holiday schemes
- Fully remote working offered
- Great benefits package included
- Regular social and sporting activities
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV, along with your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2357.
Big Planet is an equal opportunities recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.