Technical Artist Prague – REF 2855
We are working with a very exciting studio, based in Prague who are looking for a talented Technical Artist to work on their latest projects. This role is offered as onsite with a great relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Work in collaboration with the Lead Environment Artist and the Development Team to develop tools, technology and techniques
- Assist with the maintenance and updating of the art production pipeline
- Investigate and implement new techniques and procedures for the production and rendering of content
- Facilitate the sharing of ideas and exploration of new art practices
- Stay up to date with the latest industry trends and technologies related to graphics and visual effects
Who you are:
- 2+ years of experience as a Technical Artist or similar
- At least one AAA title shipped in a Technical Artist role
- Great interpersonal and organisational skills
- Experience with current generation engines e.g. Unreal, CryEngine, RAGE, Frostbite, Unity a bonus
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Great benefits and added perks
- Relocation assistance provided
- Opportunity to use the latest hardware and technology
- Friendly and supportive work environment
If interested, please e-mail your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2854.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.