Lead VFX Artist PC/Console Games Southern Germany – REF 2852
Our client is a well-established games studio based in Southern Germany, who are now looking for an experienced Lead VFX Artist to join their team and work on their latest project. This role is offered onsite with an excellent relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Create Visual effects using Unreal 5 and a variety of technical approaches
- Create high-quality VFX assets (meshes, textures, flow maps, image sequences, vertex animations, etc.)
- Work with the VFX director, designs and programmers to ensure that VFX enhances the overall experience of the game
- Work on further improvements and customization of the studios existing effects toolset
- Plan and create VFX task lists, help assign tasks and monitor them until approved
- Maintain and feed the VFX pipeline with outsourcing companies
- Stay up to date with industry trends and techniques for VFX in games
Who you are:
- 5+ years of industry experience as a VFX artist
- Experience with Unreal 5 (Niagara, Blueprints, etc.)
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your VFX work in games
- Experience with Realtime VFX, and capable of asset creation (meshes, textures flow maps, image sequences, vertex animation etc)
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Relocation support provided
- Good additional benefits e.g., language classes and fitness studio
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2852.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.