Lighting Artist PC/Console Games Southern Germany – REF 2055
We are working with on Innovative PC/Console game studio based in Southern Germany looking for a talented Lighting Artist to unleash their artistic vison on their latest project. This role is offered onsite with an excellent relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Work with the Executive Art Director on defining moods and lighting styles for the project
- Be responsible for setting up and maintaining a part of the lighting and moods of the studios projects
- Collaborate with other artist to ensure that lighting is consistent across all levels
- Set up the lighting for indoors, key locations, cutscenes and cinematics
- Help set up the lighting of dynamic VFX made by our VFX Team
- Help maintain and develop the studio’s lighting pipeline
- Stay up-to-date with industry trends and techniques for lighting in games
Who you are:
- 3+ years of industry experience in a Lighting Artist role or similar
- Shipped at least 1 title in a Lighting Artist role
- Strong knowledge of luminance, colour theory, modern lighting techniques, technical and performance pipelines
- Ability to work on a range of different visual styles from Realistic to Stylized
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits package including health insurance
- Great work-life balance
- Relocation support provided
- Good additional benefits e.g., language classes and fitness studio
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2055.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.