Lead Animator AAA PC/Console Games London – REF 2488
Our client is a leading AAA action-based games studio in London, who are looking for a Lead Animator to join their talented team.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for driving the team to conceive, prototype, and implement exciting gameplay features.
- Collaborate with the Animation Direction and Art Leads to strive for high and consistent quality across the project.
- Liaise with the production team – identify and manage risks within the schedule.
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to achieve balance between animation fidelity and gameplay responsiveness.
- Ensure the work of the team follows the quality and artistic standards.
Who you are:
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in animation, video games, film or similar.
- Proficiency in mayor 3D animation software packages, particular Maya and/or Motion Builder.
- Demonstrable strong biped, creature, and mechanical animation skills.
- Good knowledge of the human anatomy, physiological reactions, body language proportions in character concepts.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Competitive salary with generous bonus scheme.
- Great benefits package including private medical insurance.
- Amazing additional perks e.g., car leasing and cycle to work schemes.
- Friendly and supportive work environment with social events/parties.
To apply please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the reference 2488.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.