Remote Senior Character Artist PC/Console Games – REF 2827
Our client is a well-established AAA games studio who are looking for a talented Character Artist to join their team and work on their latest project. We are looking for a Character Artist who focuses on photo real, high resolution character art. This role is offered fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Create realistic, photo-real Character models and shaders according to defined artistic direction.
- Work closely with the art team to improve workflows and processes.
- Collaborate across multidisciplinary experiences to create AAAA game experiences.
- Maintain the quality of characters in the game and make improvements where necessary.
- Support the development of the pipeline and tools needed to develop realistic looking characters.
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a Senior Character Artist role or similar.
- Strong knowledge on current 3D software (Maya, ZBrush, Substance, Marvellous designer…).
- Good understanding of realistic anatomy, proportions, muscle, and skeletal structure.
- Attention to detail for aesthetic and technical quality.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Remote/home working option
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
- Company social events
- Professional learning and development opportunities
Please e-mail your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2827.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.