Remote Senior Animator AAA – REF 1050
Our client is an AAA video game studio in search of a talented Senior Animator to join their exciting team and assist with their latest projects. This role is offered fully remote.
What you will be doing:
- Produce high-quality believable animation performances for characters and in game objects
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to create prototypes and production animation that fits with the vison of the game design
- Liaise with the Lead Animator and Animation Director to ensure animation is in-line with the studios vision
- Actively contribute to the improvements of the animation tools, problem solving and production pipelines
- Balance artistic aspects with technical constraints
Who you are:
- 5+ years of industry experience, ideally with some exposure to shooter games
- At least 1+ shipped title for PC/Console as an animator
- Excellent knowledge of Unreal Engine animation system
- Proficiency with Maya, Motion Builder and other 3D software packages
- Experience animating first/third person characters for traversal systems
- Good knowledge and understanding of technical constraints, optimisation and implementation and building basic rigs
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Remote/home working option
- Supportive and inclusive work environment
- Company social events
- Professional learning and development opportunities
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 1050.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.