Remote/Onsite Environment Artist Games SE England – REF 2798
Our client is a multi-platform videogame studio looking for an Environment Artist to join their talented art team and create realistic real-world location for their train simulation titles. This role is offered remote with based in the UK or Ireland.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for creating high quality realistic worlds
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to deliver content
- Keep up to date on best practises for environment art creation
- Adhere and follow to performance budget limitations
- Maintain the correct modelling and texture scale consistency
Who you are:
- Industry experience in an Environment Artist role or similar
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your environmental art skills
- Great knowledge and experience of 3D Studio Max/Maya and Photoshop
- Ability and potential to create high quality art assets
- Great English written and verbal communication
A great work life balance with a healthy and supportive work environment, alongside a competitive salary and amazing benefit package
To apply pls forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2798.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.