Senior 3D Artist PC and Console Game Austria - REF 2518
We are working with a PC and console studio based in Vienna, Austria who is looking for a Senior 3D Artist to work on their hit project as well as their exciting new IPs. You will be creating a range of different types of 3D assets and props, and will need to be able to demonstrate a variety of art styles both realistic and cartoony.
What will you be doing?
- 3D real-time asset creation, including sculpting, modelling and texturing
- Asset integration, shader assignment and material settings
- Developing concepts and prototypes
- Building assets from photogrammetry data
- Using Unreal4 editor to create levels and open world areas
Who you are:
- 5+ years as a 3D artist
- 1+ released titles as a 3D artist
- Maya, Substance Painter, Photoshop & ZBrush
- Next gen techniques e.g. normal mapping, High and Low Poly modelling...
- High fidelity reproduction of 3D art from 2D concept art
- Appreciation of lighting, texturing, CG Shaders...
- 3D editors e.g. Unreal...
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- Good work-life balance
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative work environment
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document as well as your portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2518.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.