Technical Animator PC/Console Games Austria – REF 2791
We are working with a PC and console studio based in Vienna, Austria who is looking for a Technical Animator to work on their hit project as well as their exciting new IPs.
What you will be doing:
- Be responsible for creating advanced character rigs
- Create tools to improve/support animation and character pipelines
- Breakdown designs into plans of action
- Communicatee plans effectively and efficiently across multi-disciplinary teams
- Keep up to date with new Animation and Rigging techniques and identify industry trends/best practices
Who you are:
- 3+ years of Industry experience in a Technical Animator role or similar
- Outstanding portfolio demonstrating your animation rigs and tools development
- Great experience and knowledge of animation, rigging and technical art using Maya and Unreal Engine
- Good English written and verbal communication skills
- A passion for video games
- Good work-life balance
- Excellent Relocation support
- Flexible hours
- Collaborative, friendly, and supportive work environment
- Studio based in the one of the world’s ‘Best Cities’
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2791.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.