3D Animator Canada Quebec – REF 1518
We are working with a highly successful digital games and simulation studio based in the province of Quebec, Canada is looking for a 3D Animator. This studio believes passionately in their mission to build appealing worlds and craft stunning and inspiring games. They specialise in original games, VR, mobile and multiple platforms to create unique gaming experiences. For this role you have to be based in Canada or have a Canadian work permit.
What you will be doing:
- Create high quality animations for characters and objects in line with the vison and style of the project
- Work in collaboration with other 3D animators
- Reviews rigs
- Asses requests for optimization or additions based on different projects
- Integrate animations into the game engine
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a 3D animator role or similar
- A university degree in multimedia, 3D animation or visual effects (or equivalent)
- Extensive knowledge of 3D production software – 3Ds Max, Unity
- In-depth understanding of human anatomy and movement
- Experience with texturing and modelling assets
- Fundamental understanding of traditional art and animation
- Advanced French speaking and writing skills
This studio offers a competitive salary, health and dental care, free healthy snacks and the opportunity to work in a comfortable and friendly environment on projects which you can be genuinely proud of.
Please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1515.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.