Lighting Artist Console Games Austria – REF 2787
We are working with a well-established console games studio based in Vienna, which is voted one of the “World’s Most Liveable Cities”. They are now looking for a Lighting Artist to join their excited team and work on their latest projects.
What you will be doing:
- With the Leads and Directors to define moods and lighting styles
- Collaborate across multi-disciplinary teams to create a great game experience
- Work closely with the art team to improve workflows and processes
- Drive narrative story telling through an effective use of colour, light and mood
Who you are:
- Industry experience in a Lighting Artist role or similar
- Strong lighting and light optimization skills
- Deep knowledge of Unreal Engine, blueprints and materials
- Great English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for games
- Competitive salary with flexible working hours
- Good work-life balance
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
- Excellent relocation support
If this is the job for you, please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2787.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.