Lead Environment Artist AAA Console Games Studio UK Ref 2667
Our client is a world-class, award-winning studio who specialises in multi-player games based in South London. They are looking to appoint a highly talented Lead Environment Artist with hard surface and organic experience, to join their team of skilled artists, who will create amazing gameplay spaces, while maintaining their high-quality standards.
• Reports to the Art Director
• Working closely with Production to plan the project’s environment needs
• Prioritise and establish the pipelines and processes for the team
• Mentor, lead and review the team’s output, providing regular feedback
• Maintain and drive the high quality of the environments
• Ensure the project’s visual direction is adhered throughout
• Project tracking and identify any issues to avoid any risks to the project
• Liaise and collaborate with the other leads, assessing further needs
• An experienced Lead Environment Artist in the games industry, with at least 1 shipped title
• Ideally AAA games experience, with an impressive portfolio showcasing your environment art skills
• Solid team management
• PBR workflow
• 3DS Max, Maya, Photoshop, Substance Painter
• Jira or any other standard asset tracking software
An added bonus if you have the following skills:
• Unreal 4
• Zbrush, Substance Designer
• Hard surface and/or foliage asset modelling skills
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2667.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.