Marketing Artist Cross-Platform Games EU based studio - Ref 2674
Our client is one of the largest cross-platform games communities, who produces and distributes digital card and board games, action arcade games, as well as puzzle games for the web and social and mobile platforms. They are looking to appoint a Marketing Artist to join their team of creative and talented artists.
• Work closely with our product managers, UA, social media experts and illustrators
• Collaborate with art direction
• Creating ad creatives, app store assets, animations, videos
• Design web and social media graphics for our game websites and social media
• Doing the necessary adjustments to illustrations
• Generate innovative concepts and maintain the highest quality
• Relevant qualifications
• A min of 2 years of experience - graphic design or marketing artist
• Previous mobile games/ casual games is a bonus
• motion graphics and animation skills
• Photoshop, After Effects and Illustrator experience
This studio offers a very competitive salary and flexible work hours
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV, along with your latest portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2674.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.