Senior Lighting Artist World-Class International Games Studio Sweden
Senior Lighting Artist World-Class International Games Studio Sweden Ref 2629
Our client is an award-winning studio known for creating successful and cutting-edge games. They are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Lighting Artist with a passion for world building, an artistic eye, who will push and challenge the team’s skills.
- Reports to the Lead Lighter and the Art Director
- Assist with establishing the image quality and moods, also visual targets of the project
- Create light settings for interior and exterior environments
- Set up image effects processes and technical requirements
- Provide feedback to the lighting team, also appreciate feedback on your own work
- 3 – 5 years in the games industry as a Lighting Artist, understanding for lighting fundamentals, colour theory, materials, cinematography and photography
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your skills
- Solid 3D asset creation and lighting skills - have an artistic eye and ability to interpret reference and concept art
- Strong knowledge of the composition of scenes
- Real-time rendering engine experience
This studio offers a very competitive salary and wonderful company benefits.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio/showreel links to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2629.