Technical Artist Console Games Studio UK Ref 2617
We are working with a co-development studio who works with global AAA clients, working on multiple and exciting projects, offering plenty of variety. They are looking to appoint an experienced Technical Artist to join their growing team, who will support the art and animation teams.
What will you be doing?
- Advise Technical Art Leads of resourcing concerns and productions risks
- Support the Art and Animation Team
- Assisting with resolving technical issues
- Streamlining workflows
- Improving performance and creating toolsets
- Help to establish and maintain project art pipelines from inception and throughout the project life-cycle
Who you are?
- An experienced Technical Artist with an updated portfolio showcasing your skillset
- A min of 2 years in the games industry with at least 1 published title
- Understanding of modern rendering, shading and lighting techniques
- Maya and/or 3DS Max and some knowledge in Python
- Good understanding of a PBR workflow
- Understanding of the technical limitations of current console hardware
- MEL and/or Maxscript knowledge
- Unreal Engine or Unity
- Maya API and programming in C++ or C# is advantageous
- 3 published titles
Market related salary, flexible working hours, private medical and dental insurance scheme and so much more!
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2617.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.