Senior Character Artist Console Games Studio UK - Ref 2618
We are working with a co-development studio who works with global AAA clients, working on multiple and exciting projects, offering plenty of variety. They are looking to appoint a talented Senior Character Artist to join their growing team, creating beautiful Characters for their projects.
What will you be doing?
- Liaise and working closely with Art and Animation Leads
- Help to oversee the Character Art Team
- Support and mentor the Associate Artists
- Produce characters in varying art styles - efficient topology ready for skinning for animation
- Ensure quality is maintained throughout the project
- Liaise with the tech team, to improve workflows and tools
Who you are
- A min of 4 years in game development, with an impressive portfolio showcasing your variety of character art
- Maya, 3DS Max, or similar
- Solid Zbrush and Substance Painter experience
- Marvelous designer experience and making hair for real-time characters
- Game engine experience - Unreal, Unity, Cry Engine etc.
Market related salary, flexible working hours, private medical and dental insurance scheme and so much more!
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2618.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.