Lead Cinematic Animator, Award-winning Games Studio London Ref 2624
We are working with a studio situated in London, who is looking to appoint a highly talented and artistic Lead Cinematic Animator to join their growing team of developers, who will have the opportunity to drive and further develop a strong team.
What will you be doing?
- Develop, direct, and carry the standard for cinematic animation at every phase, from concept, previs, to final animations implemented in the cinematics
- Excellent cinematic storytelling
- Varied animation styles and up to date with the latest animation techniques and innovations
- Plan, prepare and supervise motion capture
- Work closely with other disciplines to resolve any technical difficulties
- Maintain project quality
- Productive internal workflow and beneficial relationships with external partners
- Collaborate with other sub-disciplines such as Level Design, Lighting and VFX
Who you are
- An experienced Lead Cinematic Animator with an updated portfolio showcasing your skillset
- A min of 3 published games
- At least 1 AAA title
- Game or film experience working on story and action-oriented sequences and cut scenes
- Motion Builder, Maya or other equivalent 3D animation program
An added bonus:
- Unreal cinematic tools or equivalent
- Create high quality animations for characters, facial, props and vehicles for cinematics.
- Understanding of gameplay and cinematic content interact with each other
- Experience working with external partners and vendors
They offer a comprehensive benefits package.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2624.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.