Senior Cinematic Artist Games – SW England – REF 2552
Our client is an exciting games studio looking for a Senior Cinematics Artist to join their talented art team to work on their upcoming UE5 projects. This role can be offered fully remotely or hybrid at their beautiful studio in the South-West of England.
Your cinematic expertise will cover a broad range of key areas including lighting, performance direction, cinematography and editing. Alongside this, you will be working closely with animators, artists and programmers to develop and share a vision for the cinematics on their upcoming titles.
What will you do?
- Manage, support, mentor and develop team members in your department
- Act as a hiring manager for future titles in cinematics
- Identify and manage risks within the schedule with the Production department
- Create bespoke motion graphics content to use within the game
- Improve processes, prototype new tools, example levels and workflows in your department
- Work with Production involving the planning and production tasks relating to all aspects of the department, including Jira agile workflows
- Create documentation related to your discipline for training and support purposes
- Alongside Production and leadership work towards creating and managing budgets for the department
Who you are?
- 4+ years of experience in the games industry, working with cutscene/cinematic related work
- Strong knowledge of storytelling, film language and cinematography technique
- Solid understanding of JIRA, WWise and Unreal Engine
- Ability to deliver high quality cinematic projects on time
- Excellent English written and verbal communication
- Comfortable working cross discipline
- Fully Remote/ Hybrid work models
- No crunch/ flexible hours
- Private Health Insurance
- Supportive work environment – with work socials and opportunities to further progress your skills
To apply send CVs to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2552.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.