Houdini Senior Technical Artist AAA UK: REF 2587
We are working with a AAA studio with multiple locations worldwide including US, UK, Canada, Sweden looking for a Houdini Senior Technical Artist. Our Technical Artists work with Product Owners to determine best practices & help envision the future of tools. Based out of our head studio in the South of England, this role is offered on-site or remote and open to worldwide candidates.
What will you do?
• Create scalable procedural tools, Houdini
• Collaborate with environment artists as you iterate
• Support the content team showcasing demos
• Create clear, useful, documentation for each tool
• improve procedural workflows and production solutions
• Mentor junior colleagues
What skills do you need?
• Experience creating procedural solutions & algorithms in a game or film production
• Houdini and Houdini Engine
• 3D Maths, DCCs, Maya, Substance
• Scripting e.g. Python
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or similar
• Central office location with option of remote
• Relocation package
• Good work life balance
Please email your CV to email@example.com quoting reference number 2587.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.