Senior UI/UX Designer Cross-platform Games Studio Remote opportunity Ref 2572
My client is working on an exciting and new project, and they looking to appoint an experienced Senior UI/UX Designer to join their team,who will add value as a specialist and help to define a new subgenre, as they embark on a big and ambitious project.
What will you be doing?
- Report to the Lead Game Designer
- Contribute to the full cycle of UX/UI
- Create fantastic UI Art, analyse designs and express your UX designs
- Research solutions, provide feedback,communicate designs with the production team
- Analyse playtests and surveys
- UX/UI workflow improvements
Who you are
- A formal qualification and relevant video games experience
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your UX/UI skillset
- A minimum of 5 years as a UX/UI designer, with a released title
- Figma, Miro, Adobe suite
An added bonus if you have the following:
- A MOBA/ MMORPG player
- Web and mobile UI design
- BI/Data background
Remote working, or an option to work on-site in Copenhagen, relocation assistance, excellent remuneration.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to
firstname.lastname@example.org quotingreference 2572.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.