Senior VFX Artist PC and Console Games Studio Germany Ref 2467
My client is one of the leading game developers in Germany, with their modern office based in Frankfurt. They develop RPG games, and they are looking to appoint a creative and highly skilled Senior VFX Artist to join their multi-national team of artists.
What will you do?
· Collaborate, support and work closely with the art,programming and game design teams
· Conceptualising, creating and implementing high quality in-game VFX
· Maintain the visual direction of the game and deliver1st class visual effects
· Assist with technical tasks and offer solutions based on the project’s requirements
Who are you?
· A min of 5 years as an artist in the games industry, ideally pc and consoles games
· Solid experience as a VFX artist, with an impressive portfolio showcasing your real-time VFX skills
· Strong understanding of art, gameplay and animation principles
An added bonus if you have the following skills:
· Cinematic post-production and experience in 3Dmodeling, 2D texture creation and offline simulation tools
· Knowledge of current state of the art games,films and top-notch development techniques
· Understanding of rendering pipelines
· Creation of complex shader networks and scripting
To apply please forward your updated Word formatted CVto email@example.com alongwith your latest URL portfolio/ showreel quoting reference 2467.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.