UI Artist Mobile Games Studio Germany Ref 2542
We are working with a mobile and casual games studio based in Berlin who is looking for a highly skilled and creative UI Artist, who will be working closely with game design and development teams, with a focus to improve the customer experience.
What will you be doing?
- Liaise and collaborate with art, developer, game design and UX teams
- Create fun user interfaces for their existing and new social and mobile games
- Refine the visual UI style – graphics,animations
- Document in style guide
Who you are
- A formal qualification and relevant video games experience – casual or mobile games experience
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your skillset
- A minimum of 2 years as a UI Artist - understanding of fundamental design principles, usability, flows, and UI design
- Unity experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator
- Source control software – Git, SVN or similar
An added bonus if you have the following:
- Animation experience
- Digital art creation
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to
email@example.com quotingreference 2542.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.