Destruction Artist – Fully Remote – AAA Games
You are a Technical Artist with a passion for virtual destruction systems! You love to help develop tools that find new ways to destroy mesh assets, make them explode, shatter, crack and crumble. You can't wait to get into our game engine and make our buildings crumble under your godlike powers of destruction. Your excitement and passion for this challenge inspires you to want to share your skills and discoveries with anyone and everyonewho will listen. Especially our studio partners committed to this same vision.
* Collaborate directly with engineers, product team owners and content demo team to build solutions that showcase our physics systems around destruction, cloth, and rigid body physic systems.
* Workwith a team of technical artists to build tech examples, demos and create documentation and training materials to help educate the studio community and broadcast the engine’s capabilities.
* Collaborateand advise on tools, workflows and best practices with Technical Artists and Designers across all of our studios
You Will Need:
* Experiencein 3D modelling, physics, VFX or procedural tools
* Love sharing your skills and ideas across multiple creative talent, from artists, designers to engineers, producers and product managers.
* Did we mention the destruction part yet? That's an important passion we are looking for!
Your experience includes:
* Dive into the details, solving difficult problems and sharing your discoveries
* A history working in games or film - with shipped titles to your credit
* Work with Unity, Unreal or similar game engines.
* Design or improve workflows and defining production pipelines
* 2+years of development experience
* Comfortable working with a team across multiple time zones in Europe and North America
CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply