Video Content Creator AAA Games Studio Germany Ref 2472
If you are creative at the core, as well as live and breathe gaming, particularly competitive multiplayer games, this could be the career for you! Our pioneering client is looking for a Video Content Creator to support the creation of video content for a multiplayer game. You will work alongside Marketing artists and the Brand Manager to generate promotional videos, teasers, and other visual aids to promote the game. Periodically, you may help with production such as briefing, feedback or reviews through external agencies.
- Own and drive production of video content such as teasers, trailers, developer diaries, Q&A’s, walk-throughs and more.
- Ability to produce video content (along with presentations/ promotion etc.) to the highest standards while under time pressure. Great attention to detail.
- Working collaboratively across teams on ideation, asset creation and implementation, applying feedback as a learning process and personal growth.
- Developing an effective working relationship with colleagues and clients.
- Be an active member in strategy meetings and deliver regular content plans.
- A fully-fledged content creator with the ability to shoot, produce and deliver assets like teasers, trailers, developer diaries, Q&A’s, and walk-throughs.
- Over 3+ years of high-level video production and editing experience.
- Good working knowledge of Video Editing Software (i.e. Premiere Pro / DaVinci Resolve).
- Proficient in using graphic design packages such as PhotoShop to create attractive thumbnails.
- Independent capability to take the video production from start to finish (colour grading, sound mixing/mastering, graphics, closed captioning).
- Strong work ethic with a high degree of determination and drive; excellent organisational skills and a methodical mindset.
- Take pride and ownership of your work and the content you’re producing.
- Work closely with the rest of the team, seeking feedback where required. We’re looking for a person that has strong communication skills and isn’t afraid to ask for help or voice their opinion when needed.
- English fluency (spoken and written).
- The desire and want to learn and constantly improve.
- A passion for video games/gaming.
- Unreal Engine
- Streaming production
- Strong storyboarding
- Knowledge of the games industry itself, with contacts or a clear interest in the sector
- Full-time and on-site
- Status: employment
- Start: ASAP
- Relocation support and benefits
- Occupational pension scheme
- Flexible Working hours
- Fresh Fruit & Vegetables every day
- Hot & Cold drinks of your choice
- In-house massage, Fitness Club membership
- Monthly company events
- public transportation
- Games/Books Library
- Personal Talent Development Manager
- Regular in-house social events
- Summer and Christmas Party
- Beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 2472.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.