VFX Director Multiplatform Game Development Studio Asia Ref 2446
We are working with a successful studio based in Chengdu China, who is looking to appoint an experienced VFX Director, who will lead and motivate his team, to deliver and exceed clients’ expectations and consistently produce high quality VFX.
What will you be doing?
- Provide direction and generate conceptual and creative ideas for VFX team
- Develops the look and feel of FX that fits their projects’ stylistic guidelines
- Optimization of VFX
- Maintain best practices of VFX workflow.
- Evaluate and manage team performance evaluations
- Guide the research and development team to experiment with new industry technologies
- Troubleshoot and resolve any technical challenges
Who you are
- A skilled games artist with a minimum of 7 years in VFX
- Experience at Director level
- An impressive portfolio, showcasing your body of work - professional and personal work
- At least 2 released titles, ideally AAA
- Solid team management experience
- Experience in various aesthetic and animation styles ranging from AAA photorealism to stylized cartoon
- In-depth understanding of the principles of art, styling, tone, composition, colour
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2446
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.