Senior Environment Artist AAA Games Studio London Ref 2429
Our client who specialises in multi-player games, is working on several unannounced titles, and looking to appoint a highly talented Senior Environment Artist, a team player who has hard surface and/ organic experience, to create visually stunning worlds. The role is based in our studio in London, England.
What will you do
- Reports to and work closely with the Lead Environment Artist
- Create and model complex environments assets, using concept art and photographs
- Work closely with the Level design, Lighting, VFX and Tech Art teams
- Troubleshooting and follow through with feedback
- Mentor junior staff
- Manage and meet deadlines
What skills do you need
- A min of 4-5 years as an Environment Artist
- A complete and updated portfolio showcasing your environment art skills
- PBR workflows
- 3DS Max, Maya, Photoshop and Substance Painter
- Knowledge of shape, form and composition
- Has worked with Jira
An added bonus, if you have the following:
- Unreal 4
- Zbrush and/ Substance Designer
- Hard surface and/ foliage modelling
- Set dressing and beautification pass experience
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2429.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.