Lead Animator Console PC Games Studio UK Ref 2424
Our client is an award-winning studio based in the UK, perfectly positioned to explore the tranquil South Coast or the crashing Atlantic North Coast, is looking to appoint at Lead Animator to join their team, working on 2 shooter projects, creating amazing animations.
What will you be doing?
- Reports to the MD
- Responsible to lead, manage, motivate, support and delegate to the team of animators
- Work closely with the Cinematic and Animation teams to create high-quality animations for gameplay and cinematics – realistic characters, facial animations
- Improve processes, prototype new tools ad workflows for the animation department
- Manage risks for animation
- Liaise with the Production team – identify and manage risks within the schedule
- Animate using Keyframe and Motion Capture pipelines
- Budget management
- Follow up on animation feedback to the teams from internal and external playtesting
Who you are
- A min of 3 years’ experience as a Lead Animator experience in the games industry with a at lead 1 shipped title
- Or a Senior who is ready to make the next career move to Lead level
- Maya and Motion Builder experience
- Unreal 4 game engine
- 3DS Max or Maya, Photoshop
- Art creation workflow, asset exporting, and data driven pipelines
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to
email@example.com quoting reference 2424
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.