Art Director PC and Console Game Studio Nottingham Ref 2414
We are working with an established and award-winning studio who is working on several AAA projects. The client is looking to appoint a seasoned Art Director to come on board, to direct the artistic vision of their unannounced action project, to set the quality bar high, maintain the standards and also support the teams across the various disciplines.
What will you be doing?
- Manage and direct all the art teams - create and communicate the art vision for the project – externally and internally
- Meeting regularly with Code, Design and Art teams – discuss and implement new ideas and features
- Work closely with the Leads – ensuring consistent delivery of quality throughout the project
- Assist with planning projects and pitches
- Drive quality
- Provide feedback regarding the project’s art direction
- Manage art reviews – internally and externally
- Support, guide and mentor the art team
- An Art Director or at Associate Art Director level in the games industry
- A shipped title under your belt as an Art Director
- Experience across various art styles
- Composition, lighting and colour theory skills
- Identify and resolve art workflow and staffing issues
- Experience with large publishers/ IP owners or franchises
Flexible hybrid working, competitive salary, annual bonus, share incentive plan, pension and many more wonderful benefits.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2414