Technical Art Director PC and Console Game Studio Nottingham Ref 2417
We are working with an established and award-winning studio who is working on several AAA projects. The client is looking to appoint a highly skilled Technical Art Director/ Computer Graphics Supervisor to come onboard, ensuring optimal results between art and game performance, delivering excellent results.
What will you be doing?
- Oversee the technical art processes
- Lead and define the long-term vision of the Technical Art and VFX teams
- Liaise and collaborate with the Code, Design and Art teams on various projects
- Manage and oversee the pipelines and quality across the games
- Responsible for the technologies and techniques to ensure optimal results
- Direct all the art teams - create and communicate the art vision for the project – externally and internally
- Meeting regularly with Code, Design and Art teams – discuss and implement new ideas and features
- Drive quality, define best practices, workflows and pipelines
- Develop and improve existing processes
- Lead, support, guide and mentor the Tech and Art teams
- Budget management
- A Technical Artist with 12+ years with multiple 3D titles
- Experience of content pipelines on modern consoles
- Excellent knowledge of Shaders, Lighting and Rendering systems
- Excellent game developments skills – concept, pre-production through to optimisation
- Drive optimisation of content for the game engines
- Thorough understanding of emerging trends and tech in the games industry
- Some experience in sculpting, modelling, rigging, animation and understanding related workflows
Flexible hybrid working, competitive salary, annual bonus, share incentive plan, pension and many more wonderful benefits.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2417