Senior VFX Artist AAA Games Studio UK - REF 2383
Our client is an award-winning AAA games studio based in the UK, who is looking for an experienced and skilled Senior VFX Artist with amazing artistic and strong technical skills, with high attention to detail, to join their team and work on their exciting new projects.
What will you be doing?
- Creating stunning visual effects for their projects
- Drive the visual quality and gameplay integration
- Collaborate with the Art team, Designers and technical teams
- Provide feedback regarding any game designs which may impact the schedule
- Ensure all memory and frame rate guides are met for all platforms
- Mentor other VFX artists and aid in resolving complex artistic/VFX development
- Manage the quality of VFX for combat, cinematics, quests...
- Stay aware of trends and techniques from the industry, evaluate competitive products, and learn new software packages
Who you are
- VFX experience at Senior with an impressive portfolio showcasing your skills
- Worked on AAA titles
- Portfolio demonstrating VFX work
- 4+ years production experience as a VFX Artist in the games industry, with title under your belt as VFX artist
- Photoshop editing skills to create texture effects for the particle systems.
- Particle systems like Niagara, PopcornFXv2, VFX Graph is a preference
- Node based shader pipelines
- Ability to make prerendering sims
- Technical and creative problem-solving
- Familiar with scripting principles incl. C++, C# Python, HLSL, GLSL...
This company offers a competitive salary in a friendly and comfortable working environment, as well as a fantastic bonus and pension scheme.
Please email me your CV as a Word document along with you updated URL portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org, quoting reference 2173.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR complaint.