Technical Artist PC and Console Games Germany Ref 2366
Our client is located in one of the most beautiful areas in the South of Germany and they are looking to employ a Technical Artist, to join them and assist their teams to develop, design and implement art pipelines, tools and features using Unreal engine.
- Reports to the Lead Technical Artist
- Working closely with all Art teams’ members, Game Design and Engineering teams
- Also, work closely with 3d artists and outsourcers to ensure that technical constraints are respected
- Develop, design and implement art pipelines, tools and features using Unreal engine.
- Develop rendering tech features/prototype gameplay features using Unreal blueprint system and test the implementation on the target platforms.
- GPU and CPU optimisations
- 3 years in the games industry as a Technical Artist, with at least 1 shipped title
- An understanding of 3D graphics
- Any of the following tools - 3DS Max, Maya, Maya, Blender, Houdini, Substance Painter/Designer, Photoshop
- Materials/ shading and rendering
An added bonus, if you have the following:
- Character skinning/ rigging
- Full digital art content creation pipeline
- Zbrush, Speedtree, Marvelous Designer
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio to
email@example.com quoting reference 2366