Environment & Prop Artist (2 vacancies). London UK. Contract role.
Our client is a revolutionary VR studio based in London, building immersive simulations to enhance and accelerate the human experience. Now, they are looking for 2 skilled and experienced 3D environment / prop artists to help them on their latest ground breaking project. This is a minimum 6-months fixed term contract but likely to be longer. As part of the role, you will form part of their world class art team, creating high poly photo real standard natural environments for an high profile client.
Who you are?
· A full project lifecycle experience in a 3D art role
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Unreal Engine (or similar) experience
· Team player with a can do attitude
· Great understanding of art, design, and technical fundamentals
· Keen eye for detail
· 3DSMax / Maya
· You must be flexible, highly motivated, and approachable
· A great work life balance & excellent base salary with bonus
· Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting the reference 2353
· We are an equal opportunities company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.