Technical Artist AAA Console Games Studio, Midlands - Ref 2305
Our client is known for creating cutting-edge game experiences. Their Technical Art team is looking to appoint a young and talented Technical Artist to join their team of veterans in the industry.
- Assist the Technical Art teams to support the teams – pipelines, workflows and processes
- Assist with the improvement of art, character, and animation pipelines
- Keep the team updated with completed tasks, communicate any issues and share programmable solutions
- Create integrated or standalone tools for the art team
· 1-2years in the games industry / or perhaps an undergraduate
· Programmingskills - C++; C#; Python; MaxScript
· Knowledge of Visual Studio; Perforce
An added bonus, if you have the following: Houdini, Facialanimation, Photogrammetry, Pycharm; Qt; PyQt
This studio offers a very competitive salary and wonderful company benefits
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2305.