Senior UI Artist Multiplatform Games Studio, Amsterdam - Ref 2299
We are working with a game studio based in Amsterdam that is looking for a highly skilled UI Artist, an innovative thinker, a team player to join them, to create a fun user interface experience for their target market. This is a fantastic opportunity to work on their AAA project.
What will you be doing?
· Working closely with the Game Designers
· Define the visual UI style and document in the style guide
· Prepare designs and present mock-ups for review and validation
· Create, animate, and implement 2D and 3D UI assets into the game engine
· Ensure UX design and flow throughout
Who you are?
- Formal qualification and relevant video games experience
- An impressive portfolio showcasing your skillset
- A minimum of 3 years as a UI Artist
- 2D and 3D UI art creation
- Unity or Unreal experience
- Knowledge of Photoshop, Maya, Adobe XD
- Unreal Blueprinting
An added bonus if you have the following:
- Concept art skills
- Experience in VR/AR/MR
- 3D modeling
Wonderful company benefits:
- Flexible working hours
- Tax reduction for eligible expats
- Relocation cost compensation depending on your situation
- Free pension plan
- Free train commuting when living outside of Amsterdam
- Group activities and an annual VR game jam
- The latest VR hardware and titles which you can borrow and take home
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV along with your latest URL portfolio/showreel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2299.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity, and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.