Senior Animator Casino Games Studio Baltic Region Ref 2275
I am working with a leading, international gaming studio whois looking to employ a seasoned Senior Animator with amazing 2D art skills, tojoin their global family of artists, responsible for the overall look and feelof their games.
· Liaise with the teams, to produce character andFX animations, also backgrounds
· Create stunning 2D art for casino games andoptimising assets
· Communicate with the relevant parties across thebusiness to ensure expectations are met
· Project management
· Manage and ensure quality standards are met
· Share knowledge, ideas and skills with the restof team – tips, techniques etc
· File management
· A minimum of 5 years in the games industry, aminimum of 3 years as a Games Animator, with an impressive demoreel to showcaseyour skills
· Exceptional 2D animation skills
· Good understanding of Illustration and GraphicDesign
· Advanced software skills - Adobe Creative Suite(Animate/Flash, Photoshop, After Effects) and Spine Animation
· Good problem-solving and people skills
· i-Gaming industry experience is definitely abonus
They offer some of the most competitive benefits in themarket including continued personal growth, career development plans andperformance bonus. Also providing an environment where employees can flourish –you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and will make sure youwill also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massages, office eventsand team-building activities.
Please forward your Word formatted CV and along with your latest portfolio/demoreellinks to
firstname.lastname@example.org quotingreference 2275.
We are an equal oppsrecruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate.
We are GDPR complaint.