Senior Animator Casino Games Studio, Baltic Region - Ref 2275
I am working with a leading, international gaming studio whois looking to employ a seasoned Senior Animator with amazing 2D art skills, to join their global family of artists, responsible for the overall look and feel of their games.
· Liaise with the teams, to produce characters and FX animations, also backgrounds
· Create stunning 2D art for casino games and optimising assets
· Communicate with the relevant parties across the business to ensure expectations are met
· Project management
· Manage and ensure quality standards are met
· Share knowledge, ideas, and skills with the rest of the team – tips, techniques, etc
· File management
· A minimum of 5 years in the games industry, a minimum of 3 years as a Games Animator, with an impressive demo reel to showcase your skills
· Exceptional 2D animation skills
· Good understanding of Illustration and GraphicDesign
· Advanced software skills - Adobe Creative Suite(Animate/Flash, Photoshop, After Effects) and Spine Animation
· Good problem-solving and people skills
· i-Gaming industry experience is definitely a bonus
They offer some of the most competitive benefits in the market including continued personal growth, career development plans, and performance bonus. Also providing an environment where employees can flourish - you’ll be working in a very modern work environment – and will make sure you will also have enough time to unwind with our monthly massages, office events, and team-building activities.
Please forward your Word formatted CV and along with your latest portfolio/ demo reel links to email@example.com quoting reference 2275.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity, and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.