Lead Environment Artist AAA Studio Europe Ref 2262
We are assisting an established and successful studio who islooking to hire a highly talented Lead Environment Artist, with an eye fordetail, to join their amazing team of games artists, to creating stunningenvironments.
- Reports to the Art Director and works closely with the Leads
- Collaborate with Production and Technical Artists
- Lead, mentor and support the team, ensuring the output meets the goals
- Work as part of the environment team to create beautiful assets to support gameplay
- Ensure consistent delivery of high quality assets and adhere to the art direction
- Provide guidelines and advise the teams regarding best practices, risks of any new features
- Develop and document pipelines
- Liaise with producers and outsourcing partners
· A min of 5 years of experience as SeniorEnvironment Art level with an impressive portfolio to showcase your skills
· Lead experience, with a shipped title under yourbelt
· Real-time rendering technologies and pipelines
· Understanding all aspects of 3D stylized art
· Unreal engine (blueprints etc….)
· 3DS Max, Maya, Substance Suite…. Modo
· A good lead artist, a team player, prepared toshare knowledge in order to grow the team
· Must be able to speak English – good verbal andwriting
Relocation bonus and ongoing support and assistance,occupational pension scheme
Flexible working hours, fresh fruit and vegetables everyday, hot and cold beverages of your choice, in-house massage, fitness Clubmembership, monthly company events
Extensive games/books library and participation at variousgame conferences
A variety of exciting Team Events, regular in-house socialevents, summer and Christmas Party, beer and soft drinks for Friday meetings.
Please forward your Word formatted CV and your portfolio/showreel linksto
firstname.lastname@example.org quotingreference 2262.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do notdiscriminate. We are GDPR complaint.